Questions on creating a dynamic site

Is there a way to set up dynamic page routing, SEO, and multilingualization?

And how do I get the code to run in the background? It needs to be executed before the page loads.
The only way I can think of is to blindfold it and not display it.

The last one is a feature request, but I think it would be useful if there was a module folder that could contain site code that runs site-wide and non-display code that runs in the background of the page.

Hi! Thank you for your questions and suggestions!

Is there a way to set up dynamic page routing, SEO, and multilingualization?

Quarkly has not dynamic page routing and multilingualization, but probably we will do it in this year.
You could set your SEO information on project of page settings

And how do I get the code to run in the background? It needs to be executed before the page loads.
The only way I can think of is to blindfold it and not display it.
The last one is a feature request, but I think it would be useful if there was a module folder that could contain site code that runs site-wide and non-display code that runs in the background of the page.

I would appreciate it if you give more information about it. Practical example would be very helpful.

There is a slight misunderstanding in the above part. I was a bit wordy, but I'd like to be able to set the seo dynamically in the code.

As it stands, the component is displayed.
However, when you create a dynamic site, not all of the code is what you want to display. There is also dynamic data that needs to be shared between pages.
In this case, I thought it would be useful if I could separate the components to be displayed and the code to be executed in the background into different folders. For example, node_modules is a good example of this.

The only way I could think of to handle files with only background code is to hide the components.

Hi!
Could you give me a specific example of code that should be executed in the background? What source do you want to get the data from? Can you give an example of dynamic data that you want to display in the component?
If you need to change the SEO information dynamically you can use the Helmet module https://helmetjs.github.io/ inside your components.

I understand about the dynamic seo, thank you. I think I can implement it.

The data to be passed can be json or objects.
such as your own authentication system or https communication with your own DB.
In my case, I'm thinking of using firebase. If you use authentication and functions, you can create a dynamic site.
You can use functions to get data for each page, and pass it to each component to make the data displayed dynamic. I'm also trying to share authentication data across pages.

So my ideal would be to have a multi-directory hierarchy as follows

page code/...
component/... /...
page script/ { page name file } /... (Runs automatically when the page is accessed.)
site script/... /... (Files that need to be called manually)

I would also like to manage files in a directory hierarchy like in an IDE.
The reason for this is that when implementing complex code, managing the code in a single file can lead to bugs and difficulty in reading the code.
For complex components, it is necessary to manage the files in separate files.

Thank you for the detailed response. We will think in that direction