Now Quarkly allows you to configure SEO settings, favicon icons and page styles common for all pages. If you need custom page settings, you can configure them manually (go to the Context Menu of the page > Settings tab).
You can add your custom code to the whole project and to individual pages. Inside
<head> you can place the following tags:
<script>, <link>, <meta>, <style>
And before the closing
</body> tag you can add:
<script>, <link>, <style>
Custom domain name
You can change the technical domain name and connect your personal domain name to the site.
New selection algorithm
We changed the selection algorithm to make it more comfortable. Now with the double click you can go up and down the hierarchy of elements. If you need to get inside the hierarchy, hold down the Ctrl key on Windows and the Cmd key on MacOs.
Quality of Life Improvements
Do it easily, right from the editor now.
Now you can easily check distances between elements. Select an element, hold down the Alt key and hover onto another element. Quarkly will show you the distance to this element.
The Share function has moved
to the menu under the project name.
In the code editor, you can see the status whether the code is saved or not.
The Context Menu now comes with new items for elements, pages, components and variables (right-click).
- Fixed the bug when the home page was always selected
- Fixed the typos in the comments of default components
- Fixed the bug when the builder crashed once the props for several icons were chosen
- Fixed the bug with renaming the page (when the name was already in use)
- Fixed the bug with opening properties in the code component.
- The right panel now keeps its state when the tabs are open or closed.
- Improved NPM requests.