Some questions

1.Can quarkly import any third party package easily?
2.Can quarkly import theme from colours
3.Can quarkly allow developers to insert code, like there are so many UI samples in AntD and MUI.
4.Can quarkly support remix run?
5.Can quarklly allow offline access for internal network, how large is the download size?
6.Can quarkly support firebase?
7.Can quarkly make a tutorial for commerical case, like an e-commerce website.
8,Can quarkly support figma import?

Hi Simon! Thanks for your questions.

1.Can quarkly import any third party package easily?

Yes you can import a module into a component, here is the video tutorial. You can also install any dependencies you need

2.Can quarkly import theme from colours?

Is this some kind of library? I'm not familiar with it. Can you send a link where we can read about it?

3.Can quarkly allow developers to insert code, like there are so many UI samples in AntD and MUI.

Quarkly allows you to paste any react.js code. But if you want that components' props can be on right panel you need to add extra code. Another way is to wait for our integration.

Here are some examples of integration:

Material UI Project

Ant Design UI Project

It's ok to play with them.

4.Can quarkly support remix run?

Unfortunately, this is a very recent framework, and Quarkly does not support it right now. (We haven't checked it, to be honest)

5.Can quarklly allow offline access for internal network, how large is the download size?

Right now you can only work through the Internet. In the future, we will make an offline version if there are requests for this.

6.Can quarkly support firebase?

Yes, we will make a tutorial.

7.Can quarkly make a tutorial for commerical case, like an e-commerce website.

Yes, we will do that.

8.Can quarkly support figma import?

We are going to make feature that allows to import text content, images and theme styles.

Thanks for your reply.
The 2 question is coolors.
I have tried many tools. None of them meets my requirements.
I am waiting for someone can deliver a commercial level video tutorial like building an e-commerce store.

Does it have a discord channel for developer discuss?

Does it have a discord channel for developer discuss?

Yes, sure! Join in!

The 2 question is coolors.

Right now there is no way to import into the Theme. However, we are going to make it possible to import and export values.